[Coco] COCO3 System Arrangement of modules

Christopher Hawks chawks at dls.net
Fri May 23 20:51:27 EDT 2008

John T Chasteen said the following on 05/23/2008 01:39 PM:
> Hello COCO Family
>
> I would like to get your opinions about a COCO3 System arrangement
> COCO3 with 6309 connected to an Upgraded MPI unit
> Place the Floppy in slot #4, Cloud9 SuperIDE unit with
> a Cloud9 configured CF unit and CFA (CF Adapter).
>
> I want save files from my Cassette tapes.
> Save files from 5.25 floppy disk.
> Transfer files to the CF or the CFA units
> Use the CF to boot.
>
> I would like to also use my Drive Wire cable to
> download files (disk images or files) from the internet
> or from my _PC hard drive.
>
> Do you see any bugs in this conciliation

John:

	The SuperIDE manual saya to put the floppy controller in slot 4 and The
SuperIDE in slot 3.

	Set the switch on the MPI to slot 3 and power up. If you select floppy access
from the menu, the SuperIDE will switch to the floppy controller when accessing
the floppys.

--
Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft