[Coco] COCO3 System Arrangement of modules

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Fri May 23 21:47:55 EDT 2008

Chris
Thanks for this info.

I forgot to ask a question about the size of the CF device that is
plugged into the CF Adapter(CFA).
What is the limit on the storage size? Is there any prep before files are
saved?
Are the files saved or retrieved by file name? What is the command line
to save a file on the
on the unit that is plugged into the CFA?

John