[Coco] Python on the CoCo 3?

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Thu May 22 20:42:03 EDT 2008

At 06:30 PM 5/22/2008, you wrote:
>Here's something I saw that you guys might think about. I haven't
>really looked in to it considering I haven't the motivation, much
>less the hardware to do it on.
>
>Who cares about Java... Why not Python?
>
><http://freshmeat.net/projects/tinypy/?branch_id=74524&release_id=278203>
>
>-M.

Hopefully they will either rename the language or another will derive
from it.  To me the name Python sounds a little immature for a
language title, just like Ruby which I assume was named to attempt to
steal some of the Perl audience.  I'm just rambling... who knows
where these names come from.

And just to be fair, I'm sure my CCASM assembler sounds like an old
mid 70's horror film.  :)