[Coco] Need More Help On COCO3

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Thu May 22 09:26:00 EDT 2008

John,

I'm not sure what you did but the 4n1 and CF can both be installed at
the same time. The 4n1 just allows other devices to look like a CF.
You have to watch how you configure the IDE bus. You CAN NOT have two
masters or two slaves. You must configure as a master/slave.

Do you get the HDB-DOS menu screen at power up?

Does it work with the CF plugged in to the SuperIDE? If yes then it is
a configuration issue. If no then did you flip the dip switch on the
side of the SuperIDE and booting out of the wrong bank?

Mark
Cloud-9