[Coco] Need More Help On COCO3

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Wed May 21 23:42:40 EDT 2008

Good Evening Coco Friends

I have fears that I may mess up my new configured Cloud-9 CF unit when
using my coco3 system with
my Cloud-9 Super IDE interface unit. I need information on how to back up
my Cloud-9 configured CF unit. I do have a Drive Wire unit that I haven't
used. I just got back my MPI unit which Cloud-9 has
just finished repaired.

Some way I messed up when I ordered my 4N1 adapter. I thought I would be
able to have both units connected on the one coco3 system.  Do I have to
configure the attached memory card so I store fixes?

I found Cloud-9's CF Adapter FAQ file and it does help some.

I do have an Xp  to use with the Drive wire cable and software.

I'm desperate and want to use the Super IDE unit but am afraid of
damaging the configured CF.

All help will be appreciated.

John

John