[Coco] NitrOS-9 V03.02.07 Release

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Sat May 17 22:53:22 EDT 2008

OK, the issue seems to be because I didn't CHX/CMDS after swapping disks
1 and 2. This time I CHXed and it works...
Up to the point where the script calls format. The commands are in
/DD/NITROS9/6809L2/CMDS. It would be nice to have the script CHX to that
dir, or use absolute paths to the commands there...

Diego