[Coco] Printing utility for linux users

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Fri May 16 12:06:50 EDT 2008

Speaking of printers, I have an HP Laserjet 4.  Will an ORDINARY
serial to parallel converter work with the coco (provided I build a
coco serial to 9 pin serial adapter) given that the coco's serial port
is not 5 volts?  This printer is old but its solid and I can get
replacement toner/drum cartridges for $70.00.