[Coco] BASIC compiler for Rainbow IDE ?

Stephen H. Fischer sfischer1 at mindspring.com
Thu May 15 00:29:52 EDT 2008

Roger, my understanding of what you are planning to do is unclear.

In any case, please review what I did with "Urbane".

Just the two additions of longer unique variable names and line numbers not
required makes DECB a much better language.

As there was no messages to me about "Urbane" (NONE), I did not follow up
with what I realized could be done.

This was despite the large number of downloads. You reset the counters at
one point so I have no real understanding as to their real numbers.

Stephen H. Fischer

P.S. I think that I have on a disk somewhere a DECB like compiler that may
be similar to what you are planning.