[Coco] Floppy - less boot , was Re: VI and VIRQ

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Tue May 13 23:50:00 EDT 2008

My doubts come from the fact that, actually, I'm booting from a virtual
floppy in the HD.
I thought that for the system, it would be just as booting from a real
diskette...
How does it work in this case?

Diego

PS, I'm playing Dungeons of Daggorath right now, with a real CoCo hooked
up to the PC's video capture card, and seeing it full screen in a
semi-transparent layover... coooooool! :-D