[Coco] Programs for NitrOS-9

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon May 12 06:14:59 EDT 2008

On Sunday 11 May 2008, Willard Goosey wrote:
>On Wed, May 07, 2008 at 06:08:44AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> On Wednesday 07 May 2008, Fred D. Provoncha wrote:
>> >If this helps at all Gene, I just tested IconEdit under NitrOS9 3.24 and
>> >it seemed to work fine, except for a TMODE call somewhere that generated
>> >a Syntax Error because the syntax for the TMODE command has been changed.
>> >
>> >Fred Provoncha
>> >Stansbury Park, UT
>>
>> The tmode thing will need fixed, but if that's all it needs to run on
>> 3.24, then that narrows the bisection considerably.  Thank you very much,
>> Fred.
>
>OK, I've been playing with this.  Nitros LII 3.2.6 6809.
>
>I used DED to fix all the tmode calls.  When run, icned resets the
>screen size and colors, turns off echo, and bombs out with an error 48
>-- unimplemented routine.

Humm, 2 things come to mind, one might be the mouse handling, the other is
ISTR I named that thing IcnEdit, not icned.  But we all know memory is the
second thing to go, so I'll have to run a find on /dd/maxtor & check that.  I
haven't managed to get multivue to work here yet, other things keep getting
in the way.  All this module renaming is breaking things faster than I can
fix them.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)