[Coco] Programs for NitrOS-9

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sun May 11 21:20:45 EDT 2008

On Wed, May 07, 2008 at 06:08:44AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Wednesday 07 May 2008, Fred D. Provoncha wrote:
> >If this helps at all Gene, I just tested IconEdit under NitrOS9 3.24 and
> >it seemed to work fine, except for a TMODE call somewhere that generated
> >a Syntax Error because the syntax for the TMODE command has been changed.
> >
> >Fred Provoncha
> >Stansbury Park, UT
> >
> The tmode thing will need fixed, but if that's all it needs to run on 3.24,
> then that narrows the bisection considerably.  Thank you very much, Fred.

OK, I've been playing with this.  Nitros LII 3.2.6 6809.

I used DED to fix all the tmode calls.  When run, icned resets the
screen size and colors, turns off echo, and bombs out with an error 48
-- unimplemented routine.

I thought this might be coming from one of the newer BASIC09 modules
(gfx2 or runb) so I built a new copy with stock Tandy runb, gfx2,
inkey, syscall, and got the same result.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard