[Coco] nitros9 questions

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun May 11 19:16:23 EDT 2008

On Sunday 11 May 2008, Christopher Hawks wrote:
>Gene Heskett said the following on 05/11/2008 03:48 PM:

>>> 	Don't have one. I can take PayPal or you can send me a check.
>>>
>>> HAWKSoft
>>> 25818 Hunter Rd.
>>> Harvard, Il. 60033
>>
>> Oohhkayy, as soon as I get a printer working on the coco, I'll cut a check
>> & send it, or have the bank send it actually.  The bank may not have the
>> item on the check, so it will be the 6309 version I want.
>
>	Ready and waiting! You get all 3 versions (6809L1, 6809L2, and 6309L2)  You
>can dsave the directories right into the NitrOS9 distribution disk and
>uncomment their entries in standard.bl to build a new bootfile.

Chuckle, thanks Chris.  I about wore myself out today trying to rig a loop
from the bitbanger port to a usb adapter and an extension cable up to this
box, and from here via another extension cable to a fairly new c88
downstairs.  But the c88 doesn't seem like it wants to clean its nozzles for
black and magenta, sat too long in the box & dried out I guess,  Now, when I
get to town, I'm looking for a specific brother laser that claims to
understand IBM ProPrinter as that just might understand ascii & its not much
more than a big buck.  Tomorrow I think, the weather here threatened
tornado's all afternoon, but none came calling although we did get the
impression that they found the instructions written on the heel of that
famous boot full of used water.  And inch or so at least.

Plus I about used me up running up and down the stairs rigging those usb
extension cables.  And I know I've got a db9 gender changer that's female on
both sides, but haven't found it yet, so I'll have to get one of those while
in town.

Besides, tomorrow I might find out what they want to do with my slowly failing
heart, it was down to only 44 a minute a week ago last Wednesday for a little
while.  And that is crimping my normal pace a bit.  Darnit.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)