[Coco] [coco] the old grey ghost lives!!

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sat May 10 13:34:21 EDT 2008

In a message dated 5/10/2008 11:21:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jimhrubik at earthlink.net writes:

>Don't know how many people would buy a kit, but if the schematics
>(for the original) and drivers were posted somewhere as a project
>there might be some interest.  OTOH, the monitor adapter seemed  to
>take off quite nicely, so maybe something like this in a  SIMM
>configuration would gain a following as well.

You know I think you are right.  Such a thing might be popular
even with the coco3 crowd.  Especially if I could fit it into a
single full size cartridge enclosure with modern components.   I  will
look into it as time permits.

This is just one more reason I need to start my own website.
I have just been too busy and too lazy...... aren't they mutually
exclusive? :)

I need to make better use of the little free time I have......

Roy

favorites at AOL Food.