[Coco] [coco] the old grey ghost lives!!

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sat May 10 02:24:47 EDT 2008

In a message dated 5/10/2008 12:12:12 A.M.  Eastern Daylight Time,
diegoba at adinet.com.uy writes:
Roy, I believe I have an  original shack 4 drive cable.
If you want it, I should be able to send it to  you...

Diego

Thanks for the offer Diego but those cables  probably
accomplished drive selection with missing teeth in
the  connectors.   I have the connectors and cable
to make a custom  cable with all the teeth present
and will do drive selection on each drive's  main
PC board.

This is going to be so cool.   I may set it  up
in a rack configuration with wheels so I can
move it around  easily.

Roy

favorites at AOL Food.