[Coco] the old grey ghost lives!!

Sat May 10 00:48:00 EDT 2008

On May 9, 2008, at 10:01 PM, RJRTTY at aol.com wrote:
> This machine will have a permanent place in my abode  to
> remind me of the excitement and hours of programming
> satisfaction it  gave me when it was new..... what great fun.

Sounds like a very cool setup, Roy.  One of the nice things about the
old CoCo 1's is the heft of their build.  Those computers, with their
bigger, thicker cases, just feel more robust compared to CoCo 2+3's.
What was it that they used to put on the side of the Kellogg's Corn
Flakes boxes?  The Original and the Best!

-- JP