[Coco] Color Computer Group on Facebook [Was: Color Computer on Myspace

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Fri May 9 07:00:52 EDT 2008

When was that formed?

There is another that's been on Facebook for a while: "TRS-80 / Color
Computer" - started by Derek Snider mid 2007. Some activity in there:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2359462640

Also, on this topic of groups, there is also a GROUP within MySpace devoted
to the CoCo:

http://groups.myspace.com/colorcomputer

-=[ Rogelio ]=-