[Coco] Jeweled game done

Ben Jimenez ben_jimenez at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 21:31:10 EDT 2008

Roger,

It's a great little game as it is, the puzzle feature
was not a must for me. Maybe there is a way to get it
done that will come to you in a few weeks or months. I
do plan to support this product by purchasing my own
copy. I'm new here, but I understand it takes lots of
time and dedication to complete even basic projects.
Cheers to the final release!

Ben