[Coco] Jeweled game done

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Tue May 6 18:48:31 EDT 2008

Hey folks,

I've called it a deal on the Jeweled game for the CoCo.  I was unable
to put in a puzzle mode in this version due to time
constraints.  Because the board gems fall when others are cleared,
predicting where the board will be after so many moves has become a
big challenge and I feel that it would take me further beyond the
already late deadline for completing this game.  The puzzle mode was
a last minute decision that I shouldn't have chosen at such at late
time anyway.  When I upgrade the game I will work on the puzzle mode
first and give a copy to you if you have the first full version.

Jeweled is available on virtual disk, 5.25" and 3.5" CoCo floppies.
Requires a 512k CoCo 3 and joystick or mouse.
RGB monitor or composite monitor/TV
60hz and 50hz video

Those who got the virtual disk should receive it in 1-2 days.

see the front page of www.coco3.com for a screenshot and details.
Thanks.