[Coco] Nitros9

Tom Seagrove tjseagrove at writeme.com
Sat May 3 12:54:32 EDT 2008

See http://www.nitros9.org/ for everything you ever wanted to know.....

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com [mailto:coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com] On
Behalf Of Charles Shrader
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2008 11:05 AM
To: coco at maltedmedia.com
Subject: [Coco] Nitros9

I'm seeing a lot of references to Nitro OS9.  I'm guessing that you can load
a new OS onto the Coco from a floppy disk.

Is this OS free?  I'd love to try it out.

Does it work in 80 column mode?

I've currently got my Coco running using an RGB Commodore 64 monitor; when I
switch to 80 columns, I can see
letters but they are hard to view.  Is there a way to use a different
monitor to get better resolution in 80 column mode?

Chuck

Checked by AVG.
4:34 PM