[Coco] Attn, Roger Taylor (OT)

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Mon May 19 11:20:02 EDT 2008

Roger,

I am sending this to the list, because my last email on the subject to
you (sent to operator at coco3.com) was never responded to.

I placed an order on your website on April 1st, 2008, and so far have
only received one of the items I ordered. I figured you were waiting for
the completion of Jeweled before sending out the rest of the order to
save on the shipping costs.

I also understand that I may be "in line" behind other orders - all of
this is fine and understandable, however, since I didn't receive a reply
to the other email I sent to you on this topic (dated April 20th), I am
not sure if that email address forwards to you, so I have decided to
take this step of contacting you on list.

To all fellow CoCo list members, I appologize for this off-topic post.

Thank you,

-- Andrew L. Ayers, Glendale, Arizona