[Coco] Fw: Re: Coco + CF card

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Sun May 18 21:41:23 EDT 2008

johnchasteen.2 at juno.com>
To: Steve.Lancaster at Moorestephens.com
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 16:33:23 -0600
Subject: Re: Coco + CF card

Hi Steve

I am a Snowbird... Summers in Illinois and Winters in South west Florida
and have e-mail on three computers. I found this e-mail while cleaning up
my in box.  I have a coco3 setup in both locations.
Right now here in Schaumburg, IL my multi pack is not operational. I do
have the Super IDE + CF
here. I really haven't done much with the IDE and CF. Right now I plan to
place Cassette files on the CF card and going through the "Color Computer
Learning Lab" which is on cassette.

Are you familiar with  At the bottom of this web site is Mary Kramer's
COCO
JJnecocoC
////CoCoNutz! E-zine! Eminence! E-Zine

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 15:11:05 +0100 Steve.Lancaster at Moorestephens.com