[Coco] Programs for NitrOS-9

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Thu May 1 04:47:21 EDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 12:59:47AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Wednesday 30 April 2008, Willard Goosey wrote:

> In that case, I'd suggest some syscall/get/set/stat got changed and
> is no longer compatible.

...Or one of the windint calls.  There were some problems with Window
Writer around NitrOS 3.0 or 3.1, but Boisy fixed the problem there.

> Unforch, I can't run multiview on my machine now as all the stuff
> I'd cut into cc3io, co80 and friends was apparently thrown away

Plus, it's pretty obvious that the icon editor was pushing BASIC-09 to
its limits.  Add in the pain inherent in debugging a BASIC-09 MV
app...  I looked the code over myself, and decided I wasn't going to
mess with it...

> I thought so at the time, :-) And it is a pleasure, when the mouse
> click actually registers where the pointer is, and the pointer moves
> one pixel at a time when you move it.  Very very frustrating when it
> doesn't.

I know, I know.  But it seems like such a waste to hook a *mouse* up
to an rs-232 port!

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA