[Coco] Scanned in manual for OS-9 Assembler

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 19:52:36 EDT 2008

Dean,

It's amazing the difference in size between b&w and grayscale. In my
opinion, b&w is perfectly suitable for most of the coco docs. Some docs have
coloured sections and pictures which need to be in colour, or at least gray
scale.

Since mine is a manual scanner, I can adjust each page as necessary as I go
along.

I also have the ability to adjust the threshold of the black level, which
makes the scan cleaner.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.