[Coco] Scanned in manual for OS-9 Assembler

Dean Leiber adit at nationsdial.com
Fri Mar 28 20:47:21 EDT 2008

On Mar 28, 2008, at 2:28 AM, Fedor Steeman wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just scanned in part 2 of the manual for OS-9 Assembler. Anyone
> interested
> in that?

Which manual is that? I ask because some of these manuals have been
done for the CoCo/OS9 Archive project and are already on
ftp.maltedmedia.com.  If you take a look at www.nationsdial.com/adit
(temporary page for the archive) you get a feel for what has already
been done (its more than a little out of date.) Someone has promised
me space to put the archive online but that probably won't happen for
a month or two.  BTW, Its great that you scanned in the dyna manuals!
Keep up the good work!

Dean