[Coco] communicating to the outside world

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 18:42:14 EDT 2008

Tony,
If there's a Mac version of DriveWire, then this would be your answer. You
can create disk images on the Mac, and mount them using the DriveWire
server, and access then with your Coco using the serial bit-banger port, and
suitable software.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.