[Coco] Reading CoCo Media from a PC

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Sun Mar 23 01:12:15 EDT 2008

That is exactly what I had in mind.
I only have one working 5 1/4 drive, and that's making complicated
transferring files to or from the PC to the CoCo.
I was ready to start working in getting a 3 1/2 drive for the CoCo, or
try some null modem / serial system.
But If I could just move the CF card from the CoCo to the PC, and write
to/from DSK files, that would make everything a lot easier

Diego