[Coco] E-Bay removed the TRS-80 Category

Paul E. Jones paulej at arid.us
Sun Mar 16 17:26:03 EDT 2008

Tony,

I perked up at your comment that the number of listings on eBay related to vintage machines have decreased and that sellers have left.

Where did they go?  Is there new competition in town, have people just become frustrated with eBay, or is there another reason?

(Personally, I'll readily say that I've been frustrated with them for years.  But, I don't want to side-track discussion... but happy to share battle stories with you off-line.)

If people have left, but are still selling products and/or wish to sell products, how are they doing it?

Paul