[Coco] ka9q was Re: Coco Contiki

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Fri Mar 7 04:00:57 EST 2008

On Thu, Mar 06, 2008 at 08:34:07AM -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Thursday 06 March 2008, Willard Goosey wrote:
> >On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 08:28:54AM -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
> >> That will kill you, do it ASAP, strap all cart ports pin 8's together.
> >
> >Maybe tomorrow, if I don't have to work.  I don't want to play with a
> >soldering iron when I'm this tired.

Maybe monday, I had to work tonight.

> I still do have all that, but the amiga boots funny, needing to do a quiet
> warm reboot for every piece of hardware added to its resources.

Mine's not that extreme, just a 68K 2000HD, doesn't even have the full
ECS.  But yeah, AmigaDOS is interesting but it has some weirld
problems.

> Huh?  I'll have to check that out.

Well, I guess you can get it to work, but there has to be an AIF file
specifically calling "shell _script_".

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA