[Coco] superpet

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Tue Jun 24 01:17:22 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 06:03:10AM -0500, Boisy G. Pitre wrote:

>http://www.commodore.ca/gallery/magazines/misc/SuperPET_OS_9_TPUG_Feb_1985.pdf

Interesting.  I wonder what the required hardware modification is?
And I also wonder how they provide subdirectories and time-stamping on
disk drives that do their own filesystem.

> I've emailed the Toronto Pet User Group at info at tpug.ca to see if
> anyone has a copy of OS-9 for the SuperPet, but never got a response.

Well, I don't have a PET so my interest is purely historical.  Humm,
some friends of mine had a PET, middle-school surplus.  I wonder if
they still have it....

But a lot of the old user groups have disappeared. :-(  And the
retrocomputing fad seemed to mostly bypass the PET in favor of the
C64.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA