[Coco] coco3.com and Father's Day statement

Ed Orbea ed.orbea at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 21:25:40 EDT 2008

Roger:
I have bought various item from you and have always received
prompt/professional service. I also visit the forums and sometimes as
technically able to even answer a question. And bases upon informatio0n
from your site, I made a donation to maintaining the Malted Media FTP
site. So, you8 might ask why I am saying this, and the reason is to show
that you and your site are a positive force in the CoCo world, and to
thank you for all that do do no support us, as well as your family.

Happy (and well deserved) Father's Day!

Ed