[Coco] coco3.com

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sat Jun 14 21:23:33 EDT 2008

> At 06:27 PM 6/14/2008, you wrote:
>>>As I said, I've got things whittled down to about 10 orders after which
>>>things should be ok.  ....
>>
>>I got my mug today.  It looks good.
>>
>>Thanks, Viva la CoCo,
>>
>>Bruce W.
>

> Great, Bruce!
> It should have had a packet of hot cocoa with marshmallows stuck inside
> the mug.  Just think about all the boxes of hot cocoa I couldn't resist
> tapping into and drinking while packing mugs up.  ;)  I had to go buy some
> more, and more...  hehe.

Well, your "profit margin" was shot already, might as well go bankrupt in a
big way drinking up your stock. ;)  I'll probably drink this hot cocoa in
the AM.  Then I will decide what task to assign this mug too.  Most of "my"
mugs get jobs holding pens, pencils, small tools and the likes where I can
see them and remember some of my better times.

Among which memories are the many efforts of driven types like you and Mark
who continue to work on pushing the limits of our beloved CoCo in ways I can
barely keep up with.  Many thanks, to those nuttier nuts of the CoCoNuts,
and thanks for the memories.

Bruce W.