[Coco] coco3.com and Father's Day statement

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Sat Jun 14 13:23:32 EDT 2008

Roger,

I know I privately emailed you many times over the course of my order
(and you got everything sent out to me). I want to appologize - I had no
clue about this. I knew that CoCo3.com was a "labor of love" (anything
CoCo nowadays has to be, like any other 8-bit system), but I didn't know
your situation, or any of the other stuff.

I do want you to know I wasn't trying to rush you with my emails - I
just wanted an update - maybe you didn't have the time, but an
explanation like you just posted would have clued me in better. Plus, if
you were struggling on the shipping, you should have let me know.

Even now, if I owe you shipping costs, let me know what they are and I
will paypal them over to you.

Everybody who ordered - let's be patient with Roger, it sounds like he
has a lot on his plate. Now, I do say this as someone whose order has
been fulfilled, so others who are still waiting may think "easy for you
to say". But, I must say I waited a long time as well to get all of my
order in. It did all come in, though - so just be patient (it is all
worth it, too - especially the games!).

-- Andrew L. Ayers, Glendale, Arizona

> Message: 3
> Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 20:00:31 -0500
> From: Roger Taylor <operator at coco3.com>
> Subject: [Coco] coco3.com and Father's Day statement
> To: cocolist for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>
>
> This is my "I bit off more than I can chew" e-mail that I've been
> wanting to send out for a while now.

[snip - long explanation that is worth reading!]