[Coco] My Flikr wedding photostream

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 00:12:33 EDT 2008

Gene, Only one is "attached" to Catherine. He's Carl Nino, and he's just 2
years old. You'll see him in a couple of pictures with Catherine and I. The
others are sister and nephews and nieces.

I'm hoping to adopt Carl as my own son.
Also, I'm hoping to bring Catherine and Carl to Australia, at least for a
holiday, and then try to make her a citizen.

I also want to be a citizen of Philippines, if possible; taking on dual
citizenship.