[Coco] Suggested RAM area for ML program to be used from BASIC?

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 00:30:44 EDT 2008

Thank you guys and especially Gene for the fascinating story. I was already
getting a feeling that all useful memory would be used up in a CoCo3.

I am not sure yet how big it would become and I need to preserve all of
BASIC, so using the cassette buffer, although an interesting suggestion,
wouldn't be it.

I think I will proceed with the CLEAR statement.

However, I wonder, if (still) only 32K would be available in Super Extended
Color Basic, what is all the memory at the bottom of RAM, supposedly 'Unused
by Basic' used for (0-5FFFF)? Maybe I can have a CoCo1/2 version reside at
E000-FEFF and a special CoCo3 version somewhere else?

Cheers,
Fedor