[Coco] My Flikr wedding photostream

Larry Osborne larrybo at idirect.com
Fri Jun 6 11:19:45 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Devries" <devries.bob at gmail.com>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 6:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Coco] My Flikr wedding photostream

> Sorry, guys.
> Please try this link:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=bob+cathy+wedding&m=text
>
> Hope that works for you.
>

> On 6/4/08, Roger Taylor <operator at coco3.com> wrote:

>>> Humm, that invitation link isn't working (but it would if you signed up)
>>>

>> It didn't work for me either way.
>> You're killin' me, Bob.   We wanna see some pics!   :)
>>

>> --

> Regards, Bob Devries, Dalby, Queensland, Australia
>
> Isaiah 50:4 The sovereign Lord has given me
> the capacity to be his spokesman,
> so that I know how to help the weary.
>
> website: http://www.home.gil.com.au/~bdevasl
> my blog: http://bdevries.invigorated.org/

Ah, much better.

Catherine is a lovely bride. Course, seeing a picture of you was a shock, I
have kept an idea/image? in my head that is more akin to what you might have
looked like in the eighties.  I've got to remember that we've all aged 25 to
30 years from when we were getting our CoCo's originally and adjust mental
images accordingly.

Congratulations on your wedding and I wish you and your bride many happy
years to come.

Larry Osborne