[Coco] Glenside June Meeting

Christopher Hawks chawks at dls.net
Mon Jun 2 20:48:23 EDT 2008

John T Chasteen said the following on 06/02/2008 07:20 PM:
> Chris
>
> I got my CF Adapter today from Mark.
> How do you power your adapter?  What is the polarity markings?

John:

	My Coco3s have 5volt jacks for powering extra stuff. I have a 5volt 720k
floppy drive, 5volt RGB-SVideo adapter, and the CF adapter takes 5volts. I
built a cable for the CF-adapter from a 3 1/2 inch drive power plug and a 1/8"
plug. I don't remember the pinout of the power connector, It had the wires (red
for +5, black for ground) all ready.

--
Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft