[Coco] memory upgrade & CLOADs

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 10:21:42 EDT 2008

Interesting... but I haven't heard of any such happenings upon upgrading the
CoCo's RAM. I did mine years ago using the standard (then) 512k expansion
from Radio Shack, didn't have any problems whatsoever with it other than a
slight increase in operating temperature inside the CoCo 3 case.

-=[ Rogelio ]=-