[Coco] IP stack for NitrOS9

Chuck Youse cyouse at serialtechnologies.com
Sat Jul 19 22:18:55 EDT 2008

On Sat, 2008-07-19 at 19:14 -0700, Dean Leiber wrote:

> Perhaps it would help if you took a look at the approach Microware
> took. I have an old Microware catalog and it gives a brief
> description about a Network Fille Manager (NFM) and an Internet
> Support Package (ISP). I haven't looked at the latest catalogs so
> maybe a look at the Radisys site would be in order. If you can't find
> anything there, I can scan the old catalog pages if you like.

It occurred to me that following OSK's footsteps might be the best path,
but it seems that such information is very difficult to get hold of.  I
personally have never used an OSK system .. but maybe I can do some
digging.

Appreciate the offer to scan the catalog pages - I hope it doesn't come
to that, but I'll let you know!

THanks
c.