[Coco] Wordpak

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Mon Jul 14 10:34:05 EDT 2008

WordPak = composite output 80 by 24

WordPakII=composite output 80 by 24 with an input, so your composite output
from your CoCo can be routed top the same monitor.  There is a relay or
electronic switch to control weather the input or the WordPak is outputing
to the monitor.

WordPakRS=? I don't have one or any documentation for one.

To the best of my knowledge all are based on the 6845 monochrome monitor
driver chip.  Since the data is input to the WordPak serially, it can get
behind.  Under OS-9 Level 1 release 2 I went to a 64 by 24 software driven
display and shelved the WordPakII.  A do itch to get this stuff out and
refresh my memory, time and space however remains at a premium.

~BWC~