[Coco] Slot Pack 3, MC-1, etc.

Mike 0rtloff underserf at comcast.net
Sat Jul 12 17:18:20 EDT 2008

>Hmm, how did they manage slot selection at all?  Without some
>mechanism for controlling who gets CTS* and SCS* a lot of cartridges
>simply won't work together on the same bus ..

POKEs, Chuck, works for 1.78 MHz clock, DS disk access, Speech Sound
Pack... can't recall 'em all, but it seems the PEEKs & POKEs (!) are online.

Looking at it, without reverse-engineering it, looks like it has some
kind of decoding going on, but no PAL.

I wish companies wouldn't completely abandon stuff... but then, if
frogs had wings, they wouldn't bump their butts when they hopped, eh? ;)

=M0=