[Coco] Slot Pack 3, MC-1, etc.

Mike 0rtloff underserf at comcast.net
Sat Jul 12 15:22:59 EDT 2008

Heya Tom!!!

>I have a SlotPak III in mint condition...  I can did it out if someone needs
>pictures, numbers, etc.

Whoa - I almost missed that :)

Could you please do the same thing that Charlie did for me, i.e., put
up somewhere or email me a nice hi-res photo of the component-side HM
SPIII? I'm gonna track down the manual, scan it in & post it on
(maybe?) the RTSI site.

Not that there's much use for it, with the DriveWire thing I bought,
I've already done what I needed to, show my kids the games they grew
up on (more like cut their teeth, my oldest is an IT guy, started on
the CoCo as soon as stopped drooling on the keys... 16 months ;)

BIG thanx, Tom, I await with baited breath!!! *VBG*

=Mike 0=