[Coco] [Color Computer] CoCo Items Available

meirman at erols.com meirman at erols.com
Thu Jul 3 15:29:27 EDT 2008

At 02:57 PM 7/3/08, Rich wrote:
>My Coco stuff has been in storage for about 10 years and I've decided
>it's time to get rid of it all because I'm never going to use it again.
To be honest, I just joined this list to get some software to try to
read an old 5.25" floppy for a friend of mine.  (Now it turns out she
doesn't even know what kind of computer she used to write it.)

But what is Coco?

Now once in Latin America, I ordered helado de coco, thinking it
would be cocoa ice cream.  But it was coconut ice cream. Am I on the
right track?

Thanks.