[Coco] [Color Computer] CoCo Items Available

Rich rms24g at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 14:57:06 EDT 2008

My Coco stuff has been in storage for about 10 years and I've decided
it's time to get rid of it all because I'm never going to use it again.
I'm inclined to just toss it all, but I thought there might be somebody
who would be interested in the whole lot. Since I feel it's too much
trouble to ship it all, I was hoping someone might live close enough
that they would take it all (or most of it) away. I live in Natick, MA.
If you're interested, email me. Below are some highlights from what I
have. There are many more smaller items than listed.

Rich

============================

3 - Coco3, 512K, 512K, 128K
2 - CoCo, gray, 64K
3 - FD502, dual, single, single
1 - gray, RS, full height drive
1 - dual, half height drive pair
2 - multipak interfaces
3 - Motorola MC68B09EP processors (new)

NAP green screen 12 inches
CM8 color monitor
oki 92 printer
RS printer
DC modem IB 300 baud
ADC modem 1200 baud
Wordpak RS, 80 column cartridge
rs232 pak
sound pak
plug n power X10 interface

Rainbow - all except for the first ones
Hot CoCo - all of them
Color Computer Magazine - all of them
Books - secrets, peeks & pokes, OS9, etc

OS9 - Level 1 & 2, utilities and games
RSDOS disk games
Game cartridges