[Coco] Blast from the past!

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Thu Jan 31 03:15:40 EST 2008

In a message dated 1/31/2008 12:13:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mark at cloud9tech.com writes:

>This past week I processed an order from one of the original chip
>designer engineers of the VDG and the VDG-T1 at Motorola. He has told
>several stories which are simply amazing! Many name references which
>I wouldn't list here because I have not ask to release his  message.

I have often wandered why the unsupported semigraphics modes
of the VDG were left out of the coco's basic rom graphics routines.
I heard a rumor that part of the ECB code was misplaced and could
not be located in time for the project.   Did  he mention  that by
any chance?

Roy