[Coco] Jeweled board game progress

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Tue Jan 29 05:04:13 EST 2008

At 12:10 AM 1/29/2008, you wrote:
>Say Roger,
>
>This is looking great!  Keep us posted on the progress.
>
>I've never done any game programming before and have a question.  Did you
>start with the graphics first, or with the logic of the rules of the game?
>I could see getting blocked on either if you aren't careful.
>
>Oh, and my Mary and the Bees high score is 1113.
>
>Thanks,
>John

That's also a PC-dithered version I tried last night while the CoCo
(using Projector-3) graphics looks much better and has far less
speckles in it for the game.

Anyway, the bulk of the program code came first, the sprites, the
graphics, and all that's left is about 20% more code.  ;)

No getting blocked here!