[Coco] Jeweled board game progress

John Guin johnguin at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 01:10:59 EST 2008

Say Roger,

This is looking great!  Keep us posted on the progress.

I've never done any game programming before and have a question.  Did you
start with the graphics first, or with the logic of the rules of the game?
I could see getting blocked on either if you aren't careful.

Oh, and my Mary and the Bees high score is 1113.

Thanks,
John