[Coco] PBJ PC PAK - attn Gene Heskett

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sun Jan 27 19:50:26 EST 2008

> Well, I am not Gene, but I do have this parallel printer pak, AND the
> manual.  I've got a new scanner and different software now so I need to
> get another try going soon.
>
> FWIW; The empty spot is for the MM58167 real time clock.

I scanned the manual in and made a PDF file.  I sent Dave a copy, now I need
to figure out how to upload to Maltedmedia.  We went around with once before
and I was the only one who admitted to having manuals for any PBJ stuff.
I'll get going on the rest of them shortly now that I have the tools to scan
them into PDF files.

And many thanks to one Gary M. Reardon a one time CoCo nut who laid aside
his CoCos into my hands and moved on to other pursuits.

Bruce W.