[Coco] PBJ PC PAK - attn Gene Heskett

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sun Jan 27 19:13:26 EST 2008

>I recently found among my coco collection, this unknown pak. I believe it
> be a controller pak, for either floppy or hdd. I know it came in a really
> cheesy flimsy white housing.
>
> PBJ PC PAK
>
> Here is a good photo and layout.
>
> http://www.geocities.com/lazyhand@sbcglobal.net/unknownpak.jpg
>
> Any more info be great. Esp a scan or a manual so I can complete it and
> have
> it functioning.
>
> Cheers
>
> Dave

Well, I am not Gene, but I do have this parallel printer pak, AND the
manual.  The problem seems to be that when I tried to scan it in the paper
is so reflective that the scanner can't pick up the print.  I put the
scanning to PDF project aside back when Adobe 4.0 blew up my Windows 98
install.  I've got a new scanner and different software now so I need to get
another try going soon.

FWIW; The empty spot is for the MM58167 real time clock.

Bruce W.