[Coco] MM/1 RTC RIP

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Fri Jan 25 23:49:08 EST 2008

From: Kevin Diggs <kevdig at hypersurf.com>
> Bruce W. Calkins wrote:
> > I fixed one on a PC where I broke open the clock "chip" and broke the
> > battery lead and added a external battery holder and battery.  And
> > before I got a Dremel I used Dremel bits in a 1/4" drill.  It sounds
> > like this guy did much the same as I did.
> >
> Has anyone tried to figure out how to use one of those battery backup
> 0.5 F capacitor thingies?

I could tell you how to use one as a fairly effective weapon, but if I was to post that information on this here internet, some really ugly people would break down my door.  And I'm in a state where it's illegal to defend yourself (from criminals, let alone cops who are dressed liked criminals).
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

Well, if you're gonna buy a ticket on the Titanic, you might as well go First Class.

Captain Audie Murphy, Texas Ranger, in _Roswell, Texas_ by L. Neil Smith, Rex May and Scott Bieser.
http://www.bigheadpress.com/roswell/