[Coco] calling all MM/1 owners

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 23:02:27 EST 2008

Joel, as far as I know, the termination resistors have a power and a ground
pin at opposite ends with a number of pairs of 220 and 330 ohm resistors
strung between them. The centre point of these pairs is connected to the
SCSI bus data/control lines. Yes, having them backwards would make some
difference, but how much? Certainly it appears that it's not enough to stop
the SCSI cold.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.